PEI Antique and Collectible Car Auction
The PEI Antique and Collectible Car Auction is a family event combining a conventional dealer to dealer car auction, an antique and collectible car auction, a car show and musical entertainment.
The Auction second edition to be held June 19th-June 21st 2015 at the Credit Union Place, 511 Notre-Dame St., Summerside, Prince Edward Island.
PEI International Motoring Festival (PEI IMF) is a registered name for Promotion and Events International Inc. (PEI Inc.) In the automotive indsutry PEI IMF has organized 1 Antique and Classic car Auction, and over 10 car shows and exibitions since 2008. Although a newer player in the car show industry , PEI IMF has proved to present super events supportrd that strong partnerships.
Manheim was established in 1945 as a wholesale vehicle auction operation.With 20,000 employees in 121 operating locations around the globe, Manheim is the world’s leading provider of vehicle remarketing services. Manheim registers nearly 7 million used vehicles annually and facilitates transactions representing almost $46 billion in value. Manheim is present in 11 countries including Australia, Turkey,and the United Kingdom.
PEI IMF and Manheim are uniting their energies to power the second annual PEI Antique and Collectible Car Auction.
Why you should buy or sell at the PEI Antique and Collectible Car Auction
- A chance to participate to PEI's finest ever antique and classic car auction.
- Auction to be held live and on internet – Thousands of prospective buyers!
- A unique opportunity to offer your antique or classic car to a major qualified prospective buyer base.
- The most profitable rates for both buyers and sellers.
- A reserve cost that really protects your investment.
- A non-risk position for the seller.
- Be part of the select club who will take advantage of this rare financial opportunity.
- Registering your Antique or collectible grants you the right to participate in the contest "WIN A 2 YEAR LEASE ON A BRAND NEW MUSTANG GT"
Deadline to enter your car in the auction: Tuesday June 16, 2015
Spectators Entry Fee (taxes included):
Auction : $5 per day (kids under 12: free)
Lodging Opportunity at the Quality Inn Summerside
Quality Inn & Suites Garden of the Gulf
618 Water St., E., Summerside, PE, Canada, C1N 2V5
Phone: (902) 436-2295 Fax: (902) 432-2911